Tuesday, June 17, 2008

WIMAX!! i cant wait till it is launch in ipoh. my line is damn slow and always dc. it really pissed me off. so i set a record of not touching my comp for almost 2 weeks i think. haha. i couldnt remember exactly how long but i feel its very long. when wimax is launch i'm going to cancel this cacat streamyx.

ok... last sunday was ipoh starwalk. i walked with ciara and nadia. it was 10km i think. we slipped in to the very front of the starting line. for past few years of starwalk this is the 1st time i started in front line. after walking for some time from 1st we became like mayb 1000+th i dunno but there;s many ppl in front of us. then half way we stop at ching mun's house and we rest at the guard post there. we were drinking 100plus and some ppl came to buy drinks. hahaha. they thought the guard post there were selling drinks. then end of the walk we went jj and it was tiring. i felt like my whole body aching. the previous day i made my mom angry and i bought bug apple dougnuts to tum her. haha. and it actually did the trick she wasnt angry anymore. on the same day i totally forgot it was father;s day and that doughnuts save my day again. my dad was talking in some kinda way and indirectly he's asking where is his father;s day gift. i was holding the doughnuts and i say here i bought this specially for u. hahaha. at least i have something to give though my bro took a bite on every doughnut inside the box.

going to fetch my bro again.. i'm like the driver in the house-_-"after i got my license.. oh ya. those who are driving go for shell instead of caltex. its onli 2.62 per litre compare to caltex its 2.70. the rest i dunno.

No comments: