Sunday, June 1, 2008

i just couldnt sleep and i was tidying my room and i found my old pics in the cupboard. looking at those pics make me feel like wanting to be a child again. i wonder what was in my mind when i was a kid. what do i thought of all the time.... i bet it must be all the mischievous stuffs. haha. i remember once me and my bro we poured the whole bottle of baby powder on the floor and we slide on it. we threw powder everywhere as if its snowing then we used to hide all the canes and my mom has to buy a new one every time. every year we would spent our holiday in kl with my uncle and i once we cousins opened my uncle's room door and he suddenly sped from his bed to close the door coz i think he was sleeping naked inside. we heard him fell on the ground. hahaha.



"E.T phoned home"



















miss mat kool is here




















woah.. i remember this one. it took whole day for my mom to 'tum' me wear that ugly dress. its not even a dress. it just some cloths to cover my chest. -__-" and the girl beside me is singing so happily with her mouth wide opened. haha.











i could see in many of my pics that my mom just loves to tie coconut tree on my head.






.... so nostalgic...

No comments: