Saturday, May 10, 2008

yesterday after tuition rushed bac to get the cake i ordered for mother's day and my mama's birthday. my mom said she will be home late so my bro and i decided not to go out eat. she didnt know we are celebrating yesterday. so my bro and i cooked for dinner. got fried sotong, fish, and mee. just simple dishes la. haha. i wasnt a good cooker so my bro did almost everything. but i got help out. the sotong actually we had no idea how to cook it so we just fried it. haha. it turn out not bad but the 'appearance' errrr i dun wanna show la. haha. it looked like we had some kinda war in the kitchen after cooking. i didnt know frying things could be such a mess... after the dinner everyone was so full so the cake was reserved for today's dinner. haha. oh. i forgot to mention my bro bought her 'golden eggs' my mom saying of ferrero rocher.

my bro and i were seeing old pics of my mom the other day. she really aged alot now.. sigh.. i'm not good in words but i know that everything she did for me i could never repay her enough in this life..

'I love u "mi"

No comments: