Wednesday, April 2, 2008

i got bac my report sheet today. well.. cant complain anything bout it. i'm not born genius like see pui or one guy in my class. as usual i'm not going to show it to my mom and i will sign it myself. if i show it to her she will start nagging again.

jpa rejected my application... T.T... and before this i was hoping i could get the scholarship and get myself out of this hell. i came across some forum and the group of ppl were talking bout stpm students are more likely to develop mental prob than other pre-u students. i cant agree more.. stpm is a nightmare.. i joked with my cousin during the election that mayb we should take part as private candidates and if we succeeded then we will demolish all the schools in ipoh and kl. haha. ok that was stupid. but we just got too carried away when we were talking bout how stress we are because of stpm.

ja ne.. hw calling....

No comments: