Wednesday, April 9, 2008

does anyone wanna go gym? i went today. ICCC. mei wenn is a member. so we just went and pretend to be member oso. when we sign the entry book we just copied ppl's name and member ID. haha. it was fun. i could feel my abdomen all harden now. issit worth to pay every month to go to gym? no i dont think so. i rather use the money to eat. ciara suggested mayb we should go chingmun's house for gym and pay her. haha.

just yesterday after tuition a car knocked my front bumper coz his car was moving backward. ok this one mayb is my fault coz i was following too near. this morning there's accident again. this time not me. when i was sending my bro to school there;s this bus wanted to come out to the road then the other car wanted to go to the side so the bus bang into the car and the whole bumper came out. it seems like i came across quite a number of accidents lately. bad sign... bad sign.... i need to pray more so that accidents wont happen to me... amitabha.. amitabha...

need to concentrate on my prayers... later.....

No comments: