Wednesday, July 14, 2010

gonna be so busy from now on.

its weird how sometimes we do things. this person from rws called me and asked if i can work and i told him i can work on this fri. he called me last week but only today that he asked for my particulars whether am i pr or singaporean then he told me he got to confirm with hr if they can hire me. -_-'''

though this job is not what i intended as i actually wanted to try out being a mascot in universal studio but who cares as long as i get free entry there. haha. if lucky maybe i can get some lubang then try to be a mascot for a day. i still haven give up on the madagascar penguin yet.

working on a job too long makes u lose ur passion and naturally affects ur performance. you are so used to the system that unconsciously you will grab any slacking chances you get. thats what im going through now. sigh... feeling guilty.


No comments: