Monday, June 28, 2010

finally the so call event job is finished!! past few days was damn tiring until i cant feel my toes.
its so not fair the promoter opposite me her pay is higher than me and all she do is just stand when i have to prepare this prepare that.

how many ways are there to say 'hot' in chinese?
're' , 'tang', 'sao' ?

I was telling one aunty 'xiao xin tang'=be careful its hot
she replied with a blur face: ha? careful of the soup?
then another aunty said: 'ta shou sao'=she says its hot

that made me looked stupid -_-''

another word that if didnt get the tone correct i can end up getting complaint from these free to shit 30 times a day housewives. The word is 'fen' which can be 'fen'=noodles or 'fen'=shit.
If for one second my tongue had an epilepsy and twisted the word a little i will end up saying "Do you wanna try our SHIT" instead of noodle.

why i say these aunty is free to shit 30 times a day.. because i saw the same aunties for the past 3 days and they probabaly come everyday and its amazing how everyday they can go back with their trolley overflowed.

Back to my weekdays only job..

AUSTRALIA IS MY MOTIVATION!!!!!

No comments: