Wednesday, April 14, 2010

suddenly felt like my presence is so insignificant compare to most of the ppl here. i see amazing ppl once in a while and it makes me feel so small. it not a bad thing at least it gives me some drive to be better. cant imagine how my holiday would be. I just got another job. so for the time being i have two confirmed job in my hand for weekdays. what i need to do now is fill up my weekends and i can fly to aust in dec!!!!!! yeahhhhhhhhh.. but then also means that i dont have much time for other ppl. lo siento.
another thing is im so dead this sem and i got a feeling it will be worst next sem.. im gonna take mc for one subj this sem and ill have to overload next sem.. hopefully i wont drop to 3rd class or da bao.. sometimes when you tell ppl that im gonna da bao and they say ya........ me toooooo. then as the conversation goes on she tells you she got 2nd upper. -_-''' from now onwards im just not gonna mention and if they ask i will just say great. just to keep them guessing and maybe to scare them abit. haha.

No comments: