Tuesday, March 2, 2010

the temptations is just too strong for me to resist. sometimes i just cant help it even though i know its so wrong. i used to feel terribly regretful but now it just seems pretty neutral to me. its like whats the big deal.. maybe i should have stayed instead then i dun have to deal with all the shit from you. is that everything that i should devote myself to? im just tired of that already.

what is wrong about living the life that everyone is living? it just the process in life. you fall and u get back on your feet. i dun wan to be like you. why do u have to make me tell hundreds of lies? why cant you have faith in me that i will not turn out to be like her?!! must you catch every single word i said and tiny little action that i did and draw conclusion that im her?

please stop pressuring me...

No comments: