Saturday, July 25, 2009

financial crisis

shopping day!! i picked up my 'human gps' in the morning from her school and we drove from puchong to mid valley. had our breakfast in canton i and we were the 1st customers for the day. since someone's bf is working there she say that she can ask her bf to pay the bill. so much for foc in the end we split the bill but she did get something. he gave her 50 bucks for shopping. didnt leave with empty hand at least. went to fix my antique watch and it costed me 12 buck to change the battery. after the food and the battery i realised that my whole wallet there was onli bout 10 bucks left excluding the 50 bucks parkson voucher. we were both walking around mid valley with less than 30bucks cash in our pocket. i've never felt so poor in my life before. OMG!!! then i went to the atm machine to cash some money but the min amount is 50 bucks and my account has less than 50 bucks. i felt so insecure and seriously broke. anyway i left mid valley with only 2 scarlet panties.

after mid valley with my effective 'gps' we reached my aunt house in Sg.Long. i helped to fix the comp and left right after. on the way bac i drove until 140km/h on some highway. it was damn thrilling. if it was my proton i think it would shatter into pieces with that speed.

i think i;ve been slacking too much... and i love it. hahha. everyone is back to where they should be. how i wish day will never pass and the earth stop spinning so that i can remain....

No comments: