Monday, May 11, 2009

asean failure

i think i totally messed up my asean interview. i put my 1 st choice chemistry and biological chem which i dun even know wats has gotten into me that time. i didnt even like or took bio in stpm. so i requested for change. they approved me for e&e eng. ok. then during the interview they brought up these and ask me y so i say i like physics more. then after that things became harder to twist. there was this scholarship essay ques wat is ur biggest achievement. i wrote bout dissecting a frog. i hate living things and i'm afraid of things that crawl or jump but i managed to finish the task. tats was how i pulled off my essay. then prob came when they ask me according to ur essay it seems like u have interest in biology why change the course we offered. there;s contradiction of what i wrote and my choice of course. its like i chosed chem and biology course then i change to e & e coz i like physics. wth was i trying to say there. i'm so screwed....... not convincing at all...

No comments: